Fiscal Consolidation to Accelerate Growth and Support Inclusive Development : Ghana Public Expenditure Review
- MACROECONOMIC POLICY FISCAL POLICY PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PUBLIC EXPENDITURE REVENUE MANAGEMENT TAXATION PUBLIC WAGES PAY REFORM PUBLIC EDUCATION HEALTH
- of oil production drove a surge in per capita income, Ghana graduated from low-income to lower-middle-income status. Des
- POVERTY REDUCTION ECONOMIC GROWTH PRODUCTIVITY INVESTMENT CLIMATE PUBLIC EXPENDITURE COMPETITIVENESS HYDRO POWER AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTIVITY DEMOGRAPHICS DEMOGRAPHIC DIVIDEND
- one of the poorest and slowest-growing economies in Asia, with its per capita income rapidly falling beh
The Uganda Poverty Assessment Report 2016 : Farms, Cities and Good Fortune - Assessing Poverty Reduction in Uganda from 2006 to 2013
- FOOD CONSUMPTION
- Uganda’s progress in reducing poverty from 1993 to 2006 is a remarkable story of success that has been well told. The narrative of Uganda’s continued, albeit& ...