WASH Poor in a Water-Rich Country : A Diagnostic of Water, Sanitation, Hygiene, and Poverty in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- WATER AND SANITATION HYGIENE POVERTY MEASUREMENT ACCESS TO SERVICES MALNUTRITION URBAN WATER SUPPLY URBAN SANITATION Report
- by poverty rate or number of poor. Political instability and rapid demographic growth—the second highest ...
South Africa Economic Update, February 2016 : Promoting Faster Growth and Poverty Alleviation through Competition
- AUCTION LIVING STANDARDS PRODUCER PRICE INDEX MERCHANDISE MONETARY POLICY RISKS CAPITAL MARKETS REGULATORY FRAMEWORK RETAIL PRICE EXPORT MARKETS
- ; and speed up poverty alleviation. Competition policy demonstrates the power of bold reform to ease pressures in
- ; the macroeconomic policies of its member states. At the center of the trade-off between stabilization and ...