- farm households tax reform income tax tax rates Federal tax policy farm losses refundable credits tax deductions rural households tax preferences
- An analysis of the potential impact of tax reform proposal ...
Multi-Enterprising Farm Households: The Importance of Their Alternative Business Ventures in the Rural Economy
- onfarm diversification off-farm businesses portfolio entrepreneur farm household typology nonfarm employment direct sales
- Almost a third of U.S. farm households generate income by enga ...
- on farms by the rural population. This study of rural food co ...
Meeting the Housing Needs of Rural Residents: Results of the 1998 Survey of USDA's Single Family Direct Loan Housing Program
- ysis of program participation by elderly, single-parent, disab ...