- Scanner data IRI InfoScan IRI Consumer Network Food and Nutrient Database for Dietary Studies (FNDDS) USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference (SR) Food Patterns Equivalents Database (FPED) Food Patterns Equivalents Ingredient Database (FPID) probabilistic matching semantic matching healthy diets
- To measure the overall healthfulness of Americans' food-at-home (FAH) purchases, ...
Food Safety Requirements for Produce Growers: Retailer Demands and the Food Safety Modernization Act
- Food Safety Modernization Act Produce Rule retailers food safety requirements produce produce growers food safety audits
- Interviews with nine food retailers, selected to cover a wide range of store ...
Examining Food Store Scanner Data: A Comparison of the IRI InfoScan Data with Other Data Sets, 2008–2012
- IRI InfoScan scanner data food expenditures County Business Patterns Economic Census National Establishment and Time Series (NETS) TDLinx food at home (FAH) food sales
- USDA’s Economic Research Service (ERS) has purchased proprietary retail scanner ...