- Avian influenza infectious animal disease market disruption trade restrictions poultry production poultry exports poultry prices
- Between December 2014 and June 2015, more than 50 million chickens and turkeys i ...
The Effects of Avian Influenza News on Consumer Purchasing Behavior: A Case Study of Italian Consumers' Retail Purchases
- Avian Influenza bird flu consumer behavior food safety poultry sales and consumption risk perception and responses
- to newspaper articles on avian influenza, informally referred ...
- highly pathogenic avian influenza HPAI H5N1 cooked poultry meat uncooked poultry meat poultry exports domestic poultry prices export poultry prices poultry consumption poultry production
- In 2003, outbreaks of the highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) H5N1 ...