The Potential Effects of Increased Demand for U.S. Agricultural Exports on Metro and Nonmetro Employment
- A hypothetical 10-percent increase in foreign demand for U.S. agricultural expor ...
The Potential Impact of Changes in Immigration Policy on U.S. Agriculture and the Market for Hired Farm Labor: A Simulation Analysis
- farm labor farmworkers immigrant immigration H-2A program computable general equilibrium (CGE) model agriculture authorized unauthorized
- ficant economic implications. A computable general equilibrium (CGE ...
- The economic development of South Korea is often considered a model for developi ...
- Recent studies suggest that possible global increases in temperature an ...