Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures and Tariff-Rate Quotas for U.S. Meat Exports to the European Union
- Beef broiler pork trade nontariff measures NTMs sanitary and phytosanitary measures SPS measures tariff-rate quota TRQs
- -for-us-meat-exports-to-the-european-union/">Interactive Chart ...
European Financial Imbalances: Implications of the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Problem for U.S. Agricultural Exports
- World economic problem European Union euro depreciation U.S. trade-weighted exchange rate U.S. agriculture U.S. agricultural exports agricultural commodity prices sovereign debt
- This report discusses Eurozone sovereign debt problems that began in 2010 and th ...
Livestock Sectors in the Economies of Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union: Transition from Plan to Market and the Road Ahead
- Russia Ukraine Poland Hungary Romania Eastern Europe Former Soviet Union livestock sector policy reform transition economies
- The report examines the restructuring of the livestock sectors in five countries ...
- . In terms of their effects on EU import source, countries of Central and Easter ...