Expert Panel on Technical Questions and Data Gaps for the ERS Loss-Adjusted Food Availability (LAFA) Data Series
- Food Availability (Per Capita) Data System loss-adjusted food availability data series LAFA expert panel technical questions data gaps supermarket shrink inedible food portions food loss food at home
- The Economic Research Service’s (ERS’s) Loss-Adjusted Food ...
- Food Expenditure Series household food expenditures food away from home (FAFH) food at home (FAH) full-service restaurants limited-service restaurants grocery stores convenience stores supercenters and warehouse clubs monthly food expenditures
- ERS researchers updated methods and sources ...
- Food consumption food availability consumer-level food loss plate waste NHANES The Nielsen Company The Perishables Group Inc. Homescan
- ny commodities. The Food Availability data series in ...
- Food Stamp Program food consumption food prices food expenditures nutrition education behavioral economics food choices diet health fruits and vegetables
- Food stamp recipients, like other Americans, struggle ...