Valuing Counter-Cyclical Payments: Implications for Producer Risk Management and Program Administration
- 2002 Farm Act farm and commodity policy counter-cyclical payments risk management price uncertainty
- payments. Hedging, however, is only moderately effective and varies by ...
Market-Led Growth vs. Government-Facilitated Growth: Development of the U.S. and EU Organic Agricultural Sectors
- Organic agriculture green payments farm policy organic markets organic certification EU organic sector U.S. organic sector
- . The two regions have adopted different policy approaches to organic agricultur ...
Market-Oriented Agriculture: The Declining Role of Government Commodity Programs in Agricultural Production Decisions
- Market orientation commodity programs production incentives income support supply response corn wheat rice upland cotton
- The portion of U.S. agricultural production covered by government incom ...