Expert Panel on Technical Questions and Data Gaps for the ERS Loss-Adjusted Food Availability (LAFA) Data Series
- Food Availability (Per Capita) Data System loss-adjusted food availability data series LAFA expert panel technical questions data gaps supermarket shrink inedible food portions food loss food at home
- The Economic Research Service’s (ERS’s) Loss-Adjusted Food ...
U.S. Trends in Food Availability and a Dietary Assessment of Loss-Adjusted Food Availability, 1970-2014
- Added fats and oils added sugars and sweeteners dairy 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans dietary recommendations eggs food availability food consumption fruit meat
- ng the food availability data in ERS’s Food Availability (Per ...
Updated Supermarket Shrink Estimates for Fresh Foods and Their Implications for ERS Loss-Adjusted Food Availability Data
- Conversion factor food availability food loss fruit meat poultry retail seafood supermarket vegetables
- ERS examines how using updated supermarket shrink-loss data in ...
- Food consumption food availability consumer-level food loss plate waste NHANES The Nielsen Company The Perishables Group Inc. Homescan
- ny commodities. The Food Availability data series in this system overst ...
Supermarket Loss Estimates for Fresh Fruit, Vegetables, Meat, Poultry, and Seafood and Their Use in the ERS Loss-Adjusted Food Availability Data
- with the Perishables Group, Inc. The new estimates were obtained for use in the ...