- the WTO Agreement on Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures...".
Agriculture in the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: Tariffs, Tariff-Rate Quotas, and Non-Tariff Measures
- Agricultural trade trade agreement Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership T-TIP computable general equilibrium (CGE) model non-tariff measures (NTMs) gravity model United States European Union tariff rate quotas (TRQs)
- ios: complete removal of tariffs and tariff-rate quota...
Can Food Stamps Do More to Improve Food Choices? An Economic Perspective-Stretching the Food Stamp Dollar: Regional Price Differences Affect
- Food Stamp Program food consumption food prices food expenditures nutrition education behavioral economics food choices diet health fruits and vegetables
- e benefit would in below-average-price regions. This report measure ...