- Poverty rural child poverty nonmetropolitan poverty Current Population Survey American Community Survey income inequality average income recession recovery demographic change
- .7 percent in 2012. Rural child poverty fell between 2012 and 2014 but ...
- farm households tax reform income tax tax rates Federal tax policy farm losses refundable credits tax deductions rural households tax preferences
- An analysis of the potential impact of tax reform proposal ...
Multi-Enterprising Farm Households: The Importance of Their Alternative Business Ventures in the Rural Economy
- onfarm diversification off-farm businesses portfolio entrepreneur farm household typology nonfarm employment direct sales
- Almost a third of U.S. farm households generate income...
- h as fertilizer. A number of factors can affect energy prices faced by U.S. farm ...