Competitive Grant To Establish a USDA Center for Behavioral and Experimental Agri-Environmental Policy Research
- Agri-environmental programs ecosystem services experimental economics behavioral economics economic incentives conservation working lands water quality soil erosion
- y Research that will use behavioral and experimental econo ...
Competitive Grant To Establish a USDA Center for Behavioral Economics and Healthy Food Choice Research
- Food assistance programs behavioral economics nutrition food choices economic incentives Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program SNAP Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women Infants and Children
- ERS in partnership with USDA's Food and Nutrition Service is invi ...
Research Planning Grants To Support Application of Behavioral Economics in USDA's Child Nutrition Programs: Request for Applications
- Food assistance programs behavioral economics healthy eating child nutrition programs obesity FANRP
- aspect of the application of behavioral economics to ...
Behavioral Economic Concepts To Encourage Healthy Eating in School Cafeterias: Experiments and Lessons From College Students
- Behavioral economics healthy eating diet quality food choices school meal programs experimental economics
- describes a behavioral experiment in a college cafeteria to assess the ...
Can Food Stamps Do More to Improve Food Choices? An Economic Perspective-Making Healthy Food Choices Easier: Ideas From Behavioral Economics
- Food Stamp Program food consumption food prices food expenditures nutrition education behavioral economics food choices diet health fruits and vegetables
- without too many calories has become an important ob ...