- Carbon emissions tax Dietary Guidelines for Americans energy prices environmental input-output model food policy fossil fuels food prices greenhouse gases healthy diet sustainability
- culation of data reported in Figure 14 (p. 32) and in the calories colu ...
The Estimated Amount, Value, and Calories of Postharvest Food Losses at the Retail and Consumer Levels in the United States
- Food waste food consumption food loss food recovery foodservice recycling plate waste processing
- in 2010 went uneaten. The estimated value of this food loss was $161.6 ...
- Menus with calorie information allow U.S. consumers to fine-tu ...