USDA ERS - COVID-19 Working Paper: Shares of Commodity Consumption at Home, Restaurants, Fast Food Places, Schools, and Other Away-from-Home Places: 2013-16
- COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic commodities restaurant fast food school at home away from home dietary
- in meeting Federal dietary guidelines, and the effects of commodity pr ...
U.S. Trends in Food Availability and a Dietary Assessment of Loss-Adjusted Food Availability, 1970-2014
- Added fats and oils added sugars and sweeteners dairy 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans dietary recommendations eggs food availability food consumption fruit meat
- in the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
Errata: On Februa ...
- Dietary recommendations food prices food budgeting fruit and vegetable consumption 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans Thrifty Food Plan
- Many consumers may perceive fruit and vegetable recommendations in USDA's ...
- Food-at-home purchases healthy eating obesity and overweight Homescan data Dietary Guidelines for Americans food expenditure patterns
- (food-at-home) expenditures to measure the extent to which Americans are confor ...
- Agriculture added fats and oils added sugars and sweeteners dairy Dietary Guidelines for Americans dietary recommendations eggs food food consumption fruits
- by comparing the data with dietary recommendations in the 2005 Dietary Guid ...