- Food Price Outlook food prices Consumer Price Index (CPI) Producer Price Index (PPI) forecasts vertical price transmission model autoregressive moving average approach error correction model autoregressive distributed lag univariate moving average approach
- In recent years, ERS has used a revised methodology for foreca ...
Prevalence of U.S. Food Insecurity Is Related to Changes in Unemployment, Inflation, and the Price of Food
- Food security food insecurity food prices unemployment food price inflation SNAP food assistance
- most exactly offset by the effects of higher inflation and the higher r ...
Food Spending Declined and Food Insecurity Increased for Middle-Income and Low-Income Households from 2000 to 2007
- Food spending food expenditures food security food insecurity consumer expenditure survey current population survey food security supplement
- n, and by 6 percent relative to the (rising) Consumer Pric ...
RIDGE Project Summaries, 2007: Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Innovation and Development Grants in Economics Program
- Food assistance nutrition food security food insecurity obesity childhood obesity food assistance food spending Food Stamp Program food stamps
- of the influence of WIC on children's health at birth, impact ...