- foodstore access food shopping food expenditures FoodAPS National Household Food Acquisition and Purchase Survey food away from home restaurants Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) low income households
- shop for food.
Where Do Americans Usually Shop for Food and How Do They Travel To Get There? Initial Findings from the National Household Food
- FoodAPS food expenditures food shopping patterns Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Special Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program for Women Infants and Children (WIC) food security
- This report compares food shopping patterns of (1) Supplementa ...
- Thrifty Food Plan low-income households food consumption food assistance programs Consumer Expenditure Survey
- for their food shopping. Most studies measuring the degree to ...