- Agricultural infrastructure agricultural policy agricultural trade exchange rates exchange rate transmission imperfect markets institutions price transmission
- e moved away from support policies that impede price and excha ...
- WIC program cost-containment food-item restrictions vendor restrictions manufacturers rebates food package costs Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women Infants and Children child nutrition
- ficantly affect the infant formula prices faced by no ...
Possible Economic Consequences of Reverting to Permanent Legislation or Eliminating Price and Income Supports
- agribusiness agricultural trade conservation crops economy elasticity farm inputs farm policy finance food costs
- If the agricultural legislation expiring in 1985 is not replace...