The Complementary Roles of the Public and Private Sectors in U.S. Agricultural Research and Development
- Agricultural research and development R&D public sector private sector State Agricultural Experiment Stations private returns social returns technology transfer plant breeding
- This brief examines the funding and performance of agricultural R&D to ...
Public Agriculture Research Spending and Future U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth: Scenarios for 2010-2050
- Agricultural research public research economic benefit analysis productivity total factor productivity
- . The rate of TFP growth of U.S. agriculture has averaged about 1.5 percent annu ...
- Agricultural research Current Research Information System CRIS State Agricultural Experiment Stations (SAES) competitive and formula funds
- priority to peer-reviewed, competitively funded grants. The public agr ...
Agricultural Research and Development: Public and Private Investments Under Alternative Markets and Institutions
- agricultural research CRADA's intellectual property rights research policy returns to research technology transfer
- Empirical studies indicate high economic returns from the public's ...