New International Evidence on Food Consumption Patterns: A Focus on Cross-Price Effects Based on 2005 International Comparison Program Data
- Cross-country demand analysis cross-price elasticities 2005 International Comparison Program data ICP Florida model Frisch elasticity complete demand analysis food demand
- and operations; medical and health; transport and communica
International Evidence on Food Consumption Patterns: An Update Using 2005 International Comparison Program Data
- ICP 2005 high-value food products consumption patterns marginal share income elasticity price elasticity
- spend a greater proportion of their income on luxuries, such ...
- Conservation Reserve Program CRP rural development rural employment land retirement impacts land-use changes recreation spending
- e returned to crop production, and that spending on outdoor recreat ...