Multi-Enterprising Farm Households: The Importance of Their Alternative Business Ventures in the Rural Economy
- onfarm diversification off-farm businesses portfolio entrepreneur farm household typology nonfarm employment direct sales
- lue-added income to the gross regional products of their local economies and pai ...
- Farm Structure Employment and Wages Agribusiness Food processing Rural Policy Food and Nutrition Poverty and Economy Rural America Rural Income Rural Welfare Labor and Education
- Rural Hispanics at a Glance provides the latest information from the 20 ...
- Although earnings generally increased in rural areas in the 1990s, Hisp ...