- Food consumption food availability consumer-level food loss plate waste NHANES The Nielsen Company The Perishables Group Inc. Homescan
- .3 pounds less each year, or 41.9 fewer calories per day, than suggeste ...
Taxing Caloric Sweetened Beverages: Potential Effects on Beverage Consumption, Calorie Intake, and Obesity
- se an average reduction of 37 calories per day, or 3.8 pounds of body w ...
Supermarket Loss Estimates for Fresh Fruit, Vegetables, Meat, Poultry, and Seafood and Their Use in the ERS Loss-Adjusted Food Availability Data
- at the retail level by 0.7 pounds (0.6 percent) for fresh fruit, 4.2 < ...
- er, pounds and percent by cause of trout lost.?A narrative of the histo ...