Data from: Population and individual identification of Coho Salmon in British Columbia through parentage-based tagging and genetic stock identification: an alternative to coded-wire tags
- Coho Salmon Parentage-based tagging (PBT) Coded-wire tag (CWT) Genetic stock identification (GSI) DNA
- and 100.0% to age. With 23 regions defined by the coded-wire tag (CWT) ...
Data from: Comparison of coded-wire tagging with parentage-based tagging and genetic stock identification in a large-scale coho salmon fisheries application in British Columbia, Canada
- Beacham, Terry D.
- CWT Coho salmon fishery management genotyping by sequencing coded-wire tags genetic stock identification GSI parentage-based tagging PBT conservation units
- is needed. Implementation of parentage-based tagging (PBT) may overcome proble ...
Data from: Axial xylem architecture of Larix decidua exposed to CO2 enrichment and soil warming at the treeline
- tree-ring anatomy;axial scaling;cell wall thickness;soil warming;elevated CO2;structure-function relationship;ray parenchyma;tracheid lumen size
- ((t/b)2), tracheid wall thickness (CWT) and the percent area of ray pa ...
Data from: Quantifying team cooperation through intrinsic multi-scale measures: respiratory and cardiac synchronisation in choir singers and surgical teams
- surgical cooperation;coherence;heart rate variability;multivariate empirical mode decomposition;synchrony in singers;multivariate synchrosqueezing transform
- ter performance than the continuous wavelet transform (CWT)-based ISC. ...