Data from: Genetic subdivision and variation in selfing rates among Central American populations of the mangrove rivulus, Kryptolebias marmoratus
- gene flow;Kryptolebias marmoratus;Heterozygosity;microsatellites Subject area: Population structure and phylogeography;Dispersal;outcrossing
- n populations (N = 243 individuals) of the killifish Kryptolebias marmo ...
- Kryptolebias marmoratus;Kryprolebias hermaphoroditus;hybridization;self-fertilization;mangrove rivulus
- and typically is found as highly homozygous lines in most parts of its extensiv ...
Data from: Inbred and furious: negative association between aggression and genetic diversity in highly inbred fish
- Consuegra, Sofia
- fish (Kryptolebias marmoratus) with naturally variable degree ...
- Ellison, Amy
- Behavior Behavior: evolution Behavior: reproductive Ecology: behavioral Ecology: evolutionary Inbreeding Kin: recognition Mate choice Fish
- (Kryptolebias marmoratus) as a model. Hermaphrodites preferred to asso ...