Data from: Population and individual identification of Coho Salmon in British Columbia through parentage-based tagging and genetic stock identification: an alternative to coded-wire tags
- Coho Salmon Parentage-based tagging (PBT) Coded-wire tag (CWT) Genetic stock identification (GSI) DNA
- Parentage-based tagging (PBT) and genetic stock identification (GSI) we ...
Data from: Variation in migration pattern, broodstock origin, and family productivity of coho salmon hatchery populations in British Columbia, Canada derived from parentage-based tagging.
- In salmonid parentage-based tagging (PBT) applications, entire hatchery ...
Data from: Comparison of coded-wire tagging with parentage-based tagging and genetic stock identification in a large-scale coho salmon fisheries application in British Columbia, Canada
- Beacham, Terry D.
- PBT Coho salmon fishery management genotyping by sequencing coded-wire tags CWT genetic stock identification GSI parentage-based tagging conservation units
- is needed. Implementation of parentage-based tagging (PBT) may overco ...
Data from: Insights on the concept of indicator populations derived from parentage-based tagging in a large-scale coho salmon application in British Columbia, Canada
- . In the current study of southern BC coho salmon (Oncorhynchus kisutch) populat ...