Data from: Neuroendocrine profiles associated with discrete behavioural variation in Symphodus ocellatus, a species with male
- Alternative Reproductive Tactics;Brain;hormones;Transcriptomics;Symphodus ocellatus;hormones;Brain;Holocene;Alternative Reproductive Tactics;gene expression
- cortisol and 11-ketotestosterone (11-kt), mediators ...
Data from: Maintaining a wild phenotype in a conservation hatchery program for Chinook salmon: the effect of managed breeding on early male
- Larsen, Donald A.
- Chinook salmon life-history precocious male maturation 11-ketotestosterone age at maturation probabilistic maturation reaction norm PMRN growth minijack conservation
- In many salmonid species, age and size of maturation is plastic and inf ...
Data from: Agonistic reciprocity is associated with reduced male reproductive success within haremic social networks
- social network;agonistic behaviour;reproductive conflict;Lythrypnus dalli;Reciprocity;reproductive success
- and/or reproductive roles for 11-ketotestosteron ...