Data from: Sex matters in massive parallel sequencing: Evidence for biases in genetic parameter estimation and investigation of sex deter
- Moore, Jean-Sébastien
- Conservation Genetics Evolution of Sex Fisheries Management Population Genetics - Empirical Marine genomics
- Using massively parallel sequencing data from two species with differen ...
- Groner, Maya
- crab disease; striped bass (Morone saxatilis) in the Chesapeake Bay, USA, that ...
Data from: De novo transcriptome assembly for the lobster Homarus americanus and characterization of differential gene expression ac
- lobster transcriptome RNA-Seq gene expression central pattern generation locomotion neuronal differentiation nervous system CNS heart
- Background: The American lobster, Homarus americanus, is an im ...
Data from: Marine biodiversity in Juan Fernández and Desventuradas Islands, Chile: global endemism hotspots
- marine biodiversity endemism oceanic islands fishes marine invertebrates marine conservation marine protected areas overfishing marine ecology
- , with the major industry being the fishery for the endemic