- Howell, Hunter
- livestock grazing affects amphibians. We conducted both an empirical s ...
Data from: Potential for local adaptation in response to an anthropogenic agent of selection: effects of road deicing salts on amphibian
- Hopkins, Gareth R.
- Contemporary Evolution Ecotoxicology Habitat Degradation Natural Selection and Contemporary Evolution
- The application of millions of tons of road deicing salts ever ...
Data from: Long-term observation of amphibian populations inhabiting urban and forested areas in Yekaterinburg, Russia
- amphibians ecology Urals urban life urbanization city landscape typification longitudinal data pollution toxicology
- of Yekaterinburg, Russia. This area is inhabited by six a ...
Data from: Elevated salinity blocks pathogen transmission and improves host survival for a globally pandemic disease: implications for amphibian
- Clulow, Simon
- amphibian chytrid chytridiomycosis disease environmental mitigation refugia reintroduction translocation
- 1. Emerging infectious diseases are one of the greatest threats to global bi ...