Data from: Wild birds respond to flockmate loss by increasing their social network associations to others
- Firth, Josh
- Social Structure Social Networks Social Associations Population Declines Social Perturbation Social Foraging Social Bonds
- the social behaviour of the remaining animals is lar ...
- or dispersal) of high-ranking individuals might be important ...
Data from: The effect of excluding juveniles on apparent adult olive baboons (Papio anubis) social networks
- Fedurek, Piotr
- aggression grooming knock-out simulation social structure social network cohesion social network position immature baboons
- In recent years there has been much interest in investigating the social...
Data from: Split between two worlds: automated sensing reveals links between above- and belowground social networks in a free-living mammal
- Smith, Jennifer E.
- ted-monitoring system to study the effects of personality, lif ...
Data from: Selection for territory acquisition is modulated by social network structure in a wild songbird
- of local network structure on population processes, and incre ...