Data from: Genetic stock structure of Anadromous Arctic char in Canada’s Central Arctic: potential implications for the management of Canada
- Harris, Les N.
- The Arctic Char Salvelinus alpinus is widely considered the most import ...
Data from: Post-glacial recolonization of the North American Arctic by Arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus): genetic evidence of multiple northern
- gene flow;microsatellites;cryptic glacial refugia;Salvelinus malma;Mitochondrial DNA;Arctic;Salvelinus alpinus;mito-nuclear discordance;North America;Microrefugia;mismatch analysis;phylogeography
- Aims: We investigated post-glacial recolonization of the North ...
Data from: Sex matters in massive parallel sequencing: Evidence for biases in genetic parameter estimation and investigation of sex determinati
- Moore, Jean-Sébastien
- Conservation Genetics Evolution of Sex Fisheries Management Population Genetics - Empirical Marine genomics
- Using massively parallel sequencing data from two species with differen ...
Data from: Using linkage maps as a tool to determine patterns of chromosome synteny in the genus Salvelinus
- linkage groups, Arctic char for 36 linkage groups, and with a previous ...