Data from: Genetic diversity, infection prevalence, and possible transmission routes of Bartonella spp. in vampire bats
- Becker, Daniel J.
- bacteria ectoparasite gltA gene metagenomics pathogen transmission phylogenetic analysis wildlife disease
- Bartonella spp. are globally distributed bac ...
Data from: Multihost Bartonella parasites display covert host specificity even when transmitted by generalist vectors
- Bartonella fleas host-generalist host-specialist pathogen genotypes rodents sequencing vector-borne diseases
- the occurrence of between-species transmission in a well-studied multihost p...
Data from: Genetic diversity of Bartonella quintana in macaques suggests zoonotic origin of trench fever
- Li, Hao
- Bartonella quintana is a bacterium that causes a broad spectru ...