Data from: Species richness of wild bees, but not the use of managed honey bees, increases fruit set of a pollinator-dependent crop
- apple bee conservation diversity-function functional complementarity native bee pollination Agroecosystems orchards yield
- 1. Native, wild bees are important pollinators for both crop and wild p ...
Data from: Desynchronizations in bee-plant interactions cause severe fitness losses in solitary bees
- Schenk, Mariela
- conditional sex allocation emergence mitigation strategies mutualism phenological shift pollination species interactions
- 1. Global warming can disrupt mutualistic interactions between solitary bees ...
Data from: Enhancing plant diversity in agricultural landscapes promotes both rare bees and dominant crop-pollinating bees through complementary
- Sutter, Louis
- agri-environment schemes multiple ecosystem functioning endangered species animal mediated pollination ecological focus areas grassland extensification nestedness pollinator conservation resource use wild flower strips
- key resource plants of the three distinct conservation target groups r ...
- Martins, Kyle T.
- bees Apple blueberry community ecology complementarity ecosystem services landscape ecology raspberry wild pollinators
- Wild bees, which are important for commercial pollination, depend on fl ...