Data from: Adaptive responses and disruptive effects: how major wildfire influences kinship-based social interactions in a forest marsupial
- Banks, Sam C
- Behavior/Social Evolution Evolutionary Theory Mammals Phenotypic Plasticity Population Dynamics Population Genetics - Empirical
- Environmental disturbance is predicted to play a key role in the ev ...
Data from: Haplotype structure, adaptive history and associations with exploratory behaviour of the DRD4 gene region in four great tit (Parus major
- Mueller, Jakob C.
- personality trait in animals. Previously we showed t ...
Data from: Inbred and furious: negative association between aggression and genetic diversity in highly inbred fish
- Consuegra, Sofia
- Aggressive behaviour plays an important role in securing resources, def ...
Data from: A molecular analysis of African lion (Panthera leo) mating structure and extra-group paternity in Etosha National Park
- Lyke, Martha M.
- Animal Mating/Breeding Systems Behavior/Social Evolution Conservation Genetics Extra-Group Paternity African Lion Mammals
- The recent incorporation of molecular methods into analyses of ...
Data from: Relatedness and spatial proximity as determinants of host-parasite interactions in the brood parasitic Barrow's goldeneye (Bucephal
- Jaatinen, Kim
- Animal Mating/Breeding Systems Behavior/Social Evolution Birds Ecological Genetics Host Parasite Interactions
- the behaviour of conspecific nest parasites and their hosts i ...