Data from: Behavioural thermoregulation alters microhabitat utilization and demographic rates in ectothermic invertebrates
- aphid climate warming ecological consequence food deprivation heat stress host plant relocation thermoregulatory behaviour
- Study highlights ecological consequences of behavioural thermo ...
Data from: Give the machine a hand: a Boolean time-based decision-tree template for rapidly finding animal behaviours in multi-sensor data
- Wilson, Rory P
- t other methods due to; (i) its ability to deal with behavioural...
Data from: Integrating thermal physiology within a syndrome: locomotion, personality and habitat selection in an ectotherm
- Michelangeli, Marcus
- sprint speed life history pace-of-life niche specialisation metabolic rate behavioural syndrome microhabitat use
- ecological niche partitioning in this species. 7. We envi ...
Data from: Colour plasticity alters thermoregulatory behaviour in Battus philenor caterpillars by modifying the cue received
- Nielsen, Matthew E.
- ), or it could change the physiology underlying production of ...
Data from: Variation in individual temperature preferences, not behavioural fever, affects susceptibility to chytridiomycosis in amphibians
- Sauer, Erin
- e was significant individual- and species-level variation in t ...