Data from: Phylogeography of sea oats (Uniola paniculata), a dune-building coastal grass in southeastern North America
- Biogeography Conservation Refugium Restoration Glaciation Conservation genetics and biodiversity phylogeography Population structure
- ological adaptive traits reported in previous studies. We sampled 66 po ...
Data from: How lizards survived blizzards: phylogeography of the Liolaemus lineomaculatus group (Liolaemidae) reveals multiple breaks and r
- Breitman, Maria
- patagonian animals and plants were affected in different ways, and those imprin ...
Data from: The comparative biogeography of Philippine geckos challenges predictions from a paradigm of climate-driven vicariant diversification
- Oaks, Jamie
- A primary goal of biogeography is to understand how large-scal ...
Data from: Allegory of a cave crustacean: systematic and biogeographic reality of Halosbaena (Peracarida: Thermosbaenacea) sought with molecular data
- Page, Timothy J.
- ee nuclear genes) to reconstruct phylogenies and time-trees to ...
Data from: Heterogeneous matrix habitat drives species occurrences in complex, fragmented landscapes
- Brodie, Jedediah
- Biogeography Biodiversity Conservation biology Dispersal Ecology: landscape Ecology: statistical Bird
- . Recent advances in circuit theory have enhanced estimates of species dispersal ...