Data from: Moth body size increases with elevation along a complete tropical elevational gradient for two hyperdiverse clades
- Brehm, Gunnar
- The body size of an animal is probably its most important functional tr ...
Data from: Importance of metabolic rate to the relationship between the number of genes in a functional category and body size in Peto's paradox
- Takemoto, Kazuhiro
- ge animals, has attracted focus. According to the gene-abundance hypothesi ...
- st the thermoregulatory importance of dark colouration which in turn strongly de ...
Data from: Empirical tests of harvest-induced body-size evolution along a geographic gradient in Australian macropods
- Bayesian hierarchical model Bergmann’s rule body size conditional autoregressive model harvesting human-induced evolution
- body-size evolution in these species. 2. We tested this hypot ...
Data from: Biophysical model of water economy can explain geographic gradients in body size in anurans
- Gouveia, Sidney F.
- allometry biophysical model ectotherms evaporative water loss macrophysiology water conservation hypothesis
- Geographical gradients of body size express climate-driven constraints ...