Data from: ALG11 – a new variable DNA marker for sponge phylogeny: comparison of phylogenetic performances with the 18S rDNA and the COI gene
- Huchon, Dorothée
- can be attributed to the use of few markers, usually slowly-evolving, such as t ...
Data from: Priority effects within coinfected hosts can drive unexpected population-scale patterns of parasite prevalence
- Clay, Patrick
- Organisms are frequently coinfected by multiple parasite strains and sp ...
Data from: Context-dependent interactions between pathogens and a mutualist affect pathogen fitness and mutualist benefits to hosts
- Marchetto, Katherine
- coinfection plant-microbe interactions symbiont interactions bean common mosaic virus clover yellow vein virus
- symbiont, and few examine interactions of more than two microbes with their hos ...
Data from: Stressful city sounds: glucocorticoid responses to experimental traffic noise are environmentally dependent
- Davies, Scott
- anthropogenic sound affects animals are unclear, but one potential mechanism is ...
Data from: Long-term shifts in the seasonal abundance of adult Culicoides biting midges and their impact on the potential for arbovirus outbreaks
- Sanders, Christopher
- Vector-borne disease bluetongue Schmallenberg arbovirus long-term data climate change transmission season
- 1.Surveillance of adult Culicoides biting midge flight activity is used ...
Data from: Biotic and abiotic factors shape the microbiota of wild-caught populations of the arbovirus vector Culicoides imicola
- Díaz-Sánchez, Sandra
- Metagenome Culicoides microbiota biotic and abiotic factors temperature and soil moisture host blood meal source
- Biting midges of the genus Culicoides are known vectors of arboviruses ...