Data from: Concealed by darkness: interactions between predatory bats and nocturnally migrating songbirds illuminated by DNA sequencing
- Garcia-Mudarra, Juan L.
- for bird migration are still unclear. We sequenced avian DNA in feath< ...
Data from: Trait-based functional dietary analysis provides a better insight into the foraging ecology of bats
- Aihartza, Joxerra
- 1. The degree of trophic specialization determines the ability ...
Data from: Handling stress and sample storage are associated with weaker complement-mediated bactericidal ability in birds but not bats
- Becker, Daniel J.
- acute stress bacterial killing assay bacterial killing ability ecoimmunology innate immunity wildlife
- ss the orders Aves and Chiroptera. After adjusting fo ...
Data from: Comparative landscape genetics of two frugivorous bats in a biological corridor undergoing agricultural intensification
- Cleary, Katherine
- Chiroptera Agricultural intensification Conservation Genetics Biological corridor Landscape Genetics Least-cost transect approach
- h percentage forest and pineapple surrounding patches ...
Data from: Traits that allow bats of tropical lowland origin to conquer mountains: bat assemblages along elevational gradients in the South Amer
- Carvalho, William Douglas
- Chiroptera Brazil elevation Mantiqueira Mountains Mountain Conservation Phyllostomids bats Serra do Mar Mountains tropical animal ecology
- ntial to adapt to montane forest environments, which ...