Data from: The signal in noise: acoustic information for soundscape orientation in two North American tree frogs
- Velez, Alejandro
- acoustic communication ecological soundscape inadvertent social information soundscape orientation
- e, we investigated the acoustic cues that elicit orientation toward the sound of ...
- Animal communication Bird song Dawn chorus Dawn song Great tit Behavioural repeatability Singing activity Song repertoire
- (i.e. repeatability), and thus whether certain song traits indeed provide relia ...
Data from: A chorus of color: hierarchical and graded information content of rapid color change signals in chameleons
- Ligon, Russell
- Animal communication chameleons dynamic signals honest signals performance physiological color change robots song visual
- Animals rely on information-rich signals to minimize costs associated w ...
Data from: Parasite metacommunities: evaluating the roles of host community composition and environmental gradients in structuring symbiont
- Mihaljevic, Joseph
- amphibians Bayesian inference disease ecology metacommunity occupancy modeling parasites symbionts trematodes
- in 3571 Pacific chorus frogs (Pseudacris regilla) surveyed from 174 we ...
Data from: Experimental illumination of a forest: no effects of lights of different colours on the onset of the dawn chorus in songbirds
- Da Silva, Arnaud
- irely dissociate effects of light pollution from other effects of urbanization. ...