Data from: Is sociality required for the evolution of communicative complexity? Evidence weighed against alternative hypotheses in diverse taxonomic
- Ord, Terry J.
- factors in the evolution of complex communication. Here, we p ...
Data from: Goats display audience-dependent human-directed gazing behaviour in a problem-solving task
- Nawroth, Christian
- human-animal interaction intentional communication referential communication social cognition ungulates
- Domestication is an important factor driving changes in an ...
Data from: Chameleons communicate with complex colour changes during contests: different body regions convey different information
- Many animals display static coloration (e.g. of feath ...
- Gonzalez-Voyer, Alejandro
- The study of animal communication systems is an important step towards ...
Data from: Phylogenetic distribution of a male pheromone that may exploit a nonsexual preference in lampreys
- Johnson, Nicholas S.
- and auditory signaling systems, but studies on how receiver biases inf ...