- Nafus, Melia
- Concealment Burrow Camouflage Refugia Reinforcement Substrate desert tortoise dispersal translocation
- on avoiding detection, refuges such as burrows and habitat that improved co ...
- Talas, Laszlo
- ow that the parallels with biology are deeper than design for effective ...
Data from: Seasonal variation in behavioral thermoregulation and predator avoidance in a small mammal
- Milling, Charlotte
- rest sites with high concealment and low shortwave radiation, but acti ...
Data from: A quantitative test of the predicted relationship between countershading and lighting environment.
- Allen, William Laurence
- Endocrinology: androgens Endocrinology: behavioral Evolution: social salamanders Anurans (frogs and toads) Reptile crocodilians lizards snakes turtles
- kingdom. Why? We investigated whether countershading functions as self ...