Data from: Combining genetic and demographic information to prioritize conservation efforts for anadromous alewife and blueback herring
- Conservation Genetics Conservation Biology Fisheries Management Population Genetics - Empirical
- A major challenge in conservation biology is the need to broadly priori ...
Data from: Conservation tillage mitigates the negative effect of landscape simplification on biological control
- Aphid Ecosystem services Landscape complexity Natural enemies Parasitoids Pest control Predation Tillage intensity
- iment, we explored the relative effect of tillage system ( ...
Data from: Crop-to-wild gene flow and its fitness consequences for a wild fruit tree: towards a comprehensive conservation strategy of the wild apple
- Feurtey, Alice
- ng threats for M. sylvestris and of formulating recommendations...
Data from: Crop pests and predators exhibit inconsistent responses to surrounding landscape composition
- Karp, Daniel S.
- tat does not consistently improve pest management, meaning habitat ...