Data from: Cannibalism and activity rate in larval damselflies increase along a latitudinal gradient as a consequence of time constraints
- Sniegula, Szymon
- ity. However, cannibalism may also be influenced by abiotic factors such as seas ...
Data from: When do trade-offs occur? The roles of energy constraints and trait flexibility in a bushcricket
- Barbosa, Flavia
- nuptial gifts Trade-offs Immunity Energy expenditure Sexual selection acoustic communication Life history evolution
- , energy constraints and resulting trade-offs may limit...
Data from: Comparative support for the expensive tissue hypothesis: big brains are correlated with smaller gut and greater parental investment
- Constraints Brain evolution Trade-offs Expensive tissue hypothesis Phylogenetic comparative methods Encephalization
- e suggested to impose considerable constraints on brai...
Data from: You can’t have it all: heritability and constraints of predator-induced developmental plasticity in a Neotropical treefrog
- Touchon, Justin C.
- Many organisms have evolved phenotypic plasticity but examples of a heritable ge ...