Data from: Convergent evolution in the territorial communication of a classic adaptive radiation: Caribbean Anolis lizards
- Ord, Terry J.
- display types are convergent (the consequence of independent ...
Data from: Physical linkage and mate preference generate linkage disequilibrium for behavioral isolation in two parapatric crickets
- Blankers, Thomas
- directional mate preferences. Here, we test this in the field ...
Data from: Whole plastome sequencing reveals deep plastid divergence and cytonuclear discordance between closely related balsam poplars
- Natural Selection and Contemporary Evolution Molecular Evolution Speciation Genomics/Proteomics
- individuals of all the common Populus species in North America. We dem ...
Data from: Phenotypic plasticity of mate recognition systems prevents sexual interference between two sympatric leaf beetle species
- Geiselhardt, Sven
- ecological speciation sexual isolation phenotype matching assortative mating cuticular hydrocarbons sensory drive
- by cuticular hydrocarbons (CHCs). Divergent host plant use causes a di ...
Data from: Genetic variability, local selection and demographic history: genomic evidence of evolving towards allopatric speciation in Asian seabass
- Yue, Gen H.
- Genomewide analysis of genetic divergence is critically import ...