Data from: Potential of environmental DNA to evaluate Northern pike (Esox lucius) eradication efforts: an experimental test and case study
- Sepulveda, Adam J.
- . Environmental DNA (eDNA) sampling has recently emerged as a ...
Data from: Estimating fish abundance and biomass from eDNA concentrations: variability among capture methods and environmental conditions
- Anais Lacoursière-Roussel
- Environmental DNA (eDNA) promises to ease non-invasive quantif ...
Data from: Environmental DNA analysis as a non-invasive quantitative tool for reproductive migration of a threatened endemic fish in rivers
- Maruyama, Atsushi
- (Opsariichthys uncirostris uncirostris), was non-invasively monitored by quanti ...
Data from: Environmental DNA from seawater samples correlate with trawl catches of subarctic, deepwater fishes
- for qualitative and quantitative oceanic fish surveys. Here we report environme ...