Data from: Maladaptation to acute metal exposure in resurrected Daphnia ambigua clones after decades of increasing contamination
- Rogalski, Mary Alta
- . I combined resurrection ecology and paleolimnology approaches to exam ...
- affect their nutritional quality for consumers, we assessed the performance of ...
Data from: Deadly competition and life-saving predation: the potential for alternative stable states in a stage-structured predator–prey system
- Toscano, Benjamin J.
- system. To address this gap, we manipulated densities of can< ...
Data from: City life on fast lanes: urbanization induces an evolutionary shift towards a faster life style in the water flea Daphnia
- Brans, Kristien I.
- eco-evolutionary partitioning pace-of-life performance phenotypic plasticity Phenotypic Trajectory Analysis urban ecology and evolution urban heat islands
- to urbanization are poorly known. A common garden study with the w ...
- Cristescu, Melania E.
- adaptive divergence ecological speciation gene flow habitat transition adaptation crustaceans hybridization phylogeography population genetics - empirical
- . Our work investigates the genetic structure of two young ecological species: t ...