- Chantsallkham Jamsranjav
- livestock livestock-use gradient rangeland heterogeneity resilience-based management degradation indicators degradation framework
- ngelands only slightly (33-53%) or moderately (25-40%) degraded...
Data from: Bacteria and the evolution of honest signals. The case of ornamental throat feathers in spotless starlings
- Bacterial load Feather-degrading bacteria Ornaments Sexual selection Sturnus unicolor Uropygial gland
- of ornamental throat feathers in male spotless starlings (Sturnus unicolor). We ...
Data from: Contemporary pollen-mediated gene immigration reflects the historical isolation of a rare, animal-pollinated shrub
- fragmentation gene flow diversity pollen immigration ironstones conservation migration paternity mating system inbreeding
- subjected to recent human-induced fragmentation and the conditi...
Data from: Using soil amendments and plant functional traits to select native tropical dry forest species for the restoration of degraded Vertisols
- Werden, Leland
- active restoration tropical dry forest Costa Rica native species seedling establishment soil amendments plant functional traits Vertisols water-use efficiency stable isotopes
- of shrink–swell clays that impede regeneration following degradati ...