Data from: The precopulatory function of male genital spines in Drosophila ananassae [Doleschall] (Diptera: Drosophilidae) revealed by laser surgery
- Grieshop, Karl
- Adaptive function Animal genitalia Copulation success Functional morphology Laser ablation Sexual selection
- hypothesis for genital evolution has received less attention. Here, we test the ...
Data from: Assessment of rival males through the use of multiple sensory cues in the fruitfly Drosophila pseudoobscura
- copulation duration courtship mating latency phenotypic plasticity sensory mode social environment sperm competition
- a cue. Recent work has shown that many male Drosophila fruit flies ...
Data from: Drosophila embryogenesis scales uniformly across temperature in developmentally diverse species
- Temperature developmental clock developmental morphology development Embryogenesis developmental timing embryonic clock time-lapse imaging Q10 growth rate
- ment have been poorly characterized. To determine the impact of temperature< ...