Data from: Through the eye of a Gobi khulan – application of camera collars for ecological research of far-ranging species in remote and highly
- Kaczensky, Petra
- Animal born camera system Nomadic movements Landscape scale Behaviour Activity Remote sensing Human impact
- The Mongolian Gobi-Eastern Steppe Ecosystem is one of the largest remai ...
Data from: Functional diversity loss with increasing livestock grazing intensity in drylands: the mechanisms and their consequences depend
- ants arid rangeland management decomposition rate functional effect traits functional redundancy small mammals vegetation
- 1. Overgrazing is one of the main drivers of desertification in dry ...
- Steger, Cara
- hierarchical modeling monitoring citizen science validation Bayesian data reconciliation protected areas observer bias
- t citizen science methods, within the context of East African dryla ...
Data from: Do grazing intensity and herbivore type affect soil health? Insights from a semi-arid productivity gradient
- Eldridge, David
- landscapes where grazing is a major land use. We used str ...