Data from: Nitrogen deposition cancels out exotic earthworm effects on plant-feeding nematode communities
- Fu, Shenglei
- aboveground-belowground linkages belowground biotic interactions earthworm invasion nitrogen deposition plant-feeding nematodes soil nematodes
- sed the density of exotic earthworms and significantly increas ...
Data from: Phylogenomic analyses of Crassiclitellata support major Northern and Southern Hemisphere clades and a Pangaean origin for earthworms
- Anderson, Frank E.
- Background: Earthworms (Crassiclitellata) are a diverse group ...
Data from: Soil drainage facilitates earthworm invasion and subsequent carbon loss from peatland soil
- Wu, Xinwei
- earthworm C dynamics climate change peatland soil animal water table anthropogenic change carbon loss
- of the water table and facilitated earthworm invasion, two major facto ...
Data from: After-life effects: living and dead invertebrates differentially affect plants and their associated above- and belowground multitrophic
- Kos, Martine
- ) and earthworms (BG detritivores) on experimental multitrophic communi ...
Data from: Demographic responses of rare forest plants to multiple stressors: the role of deer, invasive species and nutrients
- white-tailed deer demography invasion ecology multiple stressors non-consumptive effects plant population and community dynamics
- concurrent processes are at play. Contrary to expectations, w ...